Every new year brings its own successes and challenges but, before getting too far into 2018, OneLogin has many exciting highlights from 2017 to share.
- In August of 2017, OneLogin brought Brad Burns on board as the new CEO! He has over 25 years of knowledge working with global technology companies.
- Fortune Magazine runs the “Best 25 Small and Medium-sized Workplaces in the Bay Area” and in 2017 OneLogin was number 9! This recognition will be the fourth award in two years!
- Airbus, an aeronautics and space manufacturer, joined the list of over 2,000 customers in August.
- Fourteen new customer stories were released showcasing the great work of OneLogin. Many of these stores came from many different businesses such as manufacturing, educations, and technology.
- Adaptive Authentication, which is multi-factor authentication functionality, was released in April. This functionality will review login information when a user logs in, such as geographic location, device, network, and browser, to decide if the connection is secure or not. If the connection is not secure, the user will be prompted with a multi-factor authentication request.
- The OneLogin Portal was upgraded in August to include machine learning to make app access faster. Meaning, more frequently used apps will be at the forefront and the search functionality will be more tailored to the user.
- OneLogin WAM will integrate with a customer’s web server to secure access to legacy applications so On-Prem applications customers depend on will be more secure.
OneLogin will work hard to make 2018 just as successful. Stay connected to keep informed.
OneLogin was founded by Thomas and Christian Pedersen and was launched in Spring of 2010. The focus of OneLogin is creating a solution for identification and access management that would be as simple to use as the cloud-based applications business relied on.